Heat & Bond - Iron On Vinyl (Gloss Finish)
HeatnBond Iron-on Vinyl is a flexible, water resistant coating that you iron onto the top of your fabrics to protect them. Use Iron-On Vinyl to make your own laminated fabrics and create placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children's art smocks and more!
- 50.8cm/20in wide
- Heat activated
- Gloss finish
- Sewable with regular or non-stick foot.
- Fusible only on one side
- For use on fabric or paper
- UV Resistant, Water Repellent material
- Paper liner is used to protect the vinyl during ironing.
- Weight: Lightweight
- Best use: Placemats, tote bags, chair seat covers, aprons, children's art smocks and more
Sold by the half yard, order will be in one continuous cut.
1 = half yard
2 = 1 yard
3 = 1.5 yards
4 = 2 yards
$4.37/half metre or $4.00/half yard
(Price shown in metres for comparison only. All cuts will be in 1/2 yard increments, multiple will be cut continuous)
- Buy 6 - 9 and get 5% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
- Usually ships within 24 hours.