LITE Zorb® 3D Stay Dry Dimple with SILVADUR™
100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
- Ready-AbZORB – Our pioneering technology eliminates prewashing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money.
- It can be used on its own, not as an interlining so it's ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Infused with SILVADUR™ antimicrobial silver ions to inhibit bacterial growth, control bad odors and create long lasting freshness without toxic chemicals
- SILVADUR® is proven to be safe against the skin. Tests of bamboo, cotton and polyester treated with 10 times the recommended amount of SILVADUR® found no skin irritation or sensitization after multiple exposures.
- Durable & reversible, it contains thirsty Zorb® 3D fibers between a face and back of super wicking polyester Stay Dry layers
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern provides greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression
- Perfect for single layer pre-folds, soaker, changing pads, fitted diapers, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinence products
- A single layer will replace 3 layers of microfiber terry and 6 of french terry
Product Label 3D Zorb Stay Dry Dimple LITE Silver Country of Origin Made in USA Fabric Function Absorbent Fabrics, Antimicrobial Fabrics, Ready to Absorb Fabrics, Stay Dry Fabrics Brands Zorb®, Ready-AbZORB™, SILVADUR™ Manufacturer AKAS Textiles & Laminations CPSIA Status Compliant Fabric Width 62" - 65" wide / 157 cm - 165 cm wide Care Instructions Pre-wash for shrinkage if needed, Wash medium, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, Warm iron if needed
Sold by the half yard, order will be in one continuous cut.
1 = half yard
2 = 1 yard
3 = 1.5 yards
4 = 2 yards
$19.13/half metre or $17.50/half yard
(Price shown in metres for comparison only. All cuts will be in 1/2 yard increments, multiple will be cut continuous)
- Buy 6 - 9 and get 5% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 10% off
- Usually ships within 24 hours.