Blastoff Blue Fold Over Elastic
Fold-over elastic is perfect for finishing the edges of mesh fabric for pockets in purses and bags, finishing a neckline or wristbands on a special outfit or the edges of diapers or diaper covers to securely fit your special baby.
Care and instructions: Machine wash warm, do not bleach. Tumble dry at medium heat.
20mm (3/4in) wide
Made of nylon and spandex
Directions for use:
1. Choose the side that matches best. One side of fold-over elastic is extra shiny for a fashion finish. The other side features a matte finish for a more subtle finish.
2. Position the edges of fabric in center of fold-over elastic.
3. Fold elastic over raw edges and pin at beginning.
4. For smooth edges: Set the stitch to a straight stitch or a narrow, medium-length zig-zag. Carefully guide fabric and fold-over elastic under machine needle and stitch.
5. For gathered edge: Guide fabric and fold-over elastic with one hand as you stretch fold-over elastic tightly with other hand. Then straight or zig-zag stitch on edge of fold-over elastic, catching all layers.
Sold by the half yard, order will be in one continuous cut.
1 = half yard
2 = 1 yard
3 = 1.5 yards
4 = 2 yards
$0.82/half metre or $0.75/half yard
(Price shown in metres for comparison only. All cuts will be in 1/2 yard increments, multiple will be cut continuous)
- Usually ships within 24 hours.